Gist, bellshill

acd1202:

houndcat:
Explain this, fte drivers get paid £511 gross per week regardless if they work max hours,yet agency drivers can earn £750 for same work.seems like fte are getting raw deal,or maybe it’s me.whats your thoughts,union unite seem as much use as a motorbike ashtray.

In a quiet spell the ft drivers get £511, precisely how much do the agency staff get when a shift is cancelled or during the quiet times? That is why they get paid more when they are working, together with the fact that they only get their wage, whilst I wouldn’t mind betting that the ft staff at Gist have a company pension plan of some sort and possibly other benefits as well. If you look at what the agency staffs P60 says, and the Gist employees P60 I bet I can guess which one is better off overall.

Sorry meant to say, lost your bet mate.

As we are all mostly self employed nowadays we don’t have a P60 and the PAYE ■■■■■ is ■■■■■■■■.
And considering a lot of peeps have went Ltd Company, don’t have to file accounts till…

Have my P60 from said company/site make’s great consistent viewing.

I do know which one is better off overall, clue: ( That’s why I don’t work there anymore).