Favorite Routiers and other European Truckstops

The Algerians on the n 6 was in Epineau les voves Le hotel de six boules with Sylvie behind the bar open from sunday am untill midnight sat, a favourite of mine & many of my workmates.
I have eaten in most of the places mentioned and it brings back a load of good memories,but the most favourite of all was Le vielle auberge in Faillens just after you turned off at Macon towards Bourg en bresse it was next to the church in the village ,it was not a Routier as such but same prices. Over the years i became good friends with the owners Daniel & Charlotte its quite crazy but before now i have loaded in Holland and driven virtualy non stop just to eat there & somtimes too knackered to really enjoy the meal. Unfortunatly Daniel passed away around six years ago but i am still in contact with Charlotte but have not seen her since 2008 when i went on a trip to see old friends, sorry to waffle on but this thread provoked so many memories and as you get older they become more pronounced if thats the right word Take Care all Melv. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: