Favorite Routiers and other European Truckstops

woodyinfrance:
got a few realy , the footballers RN6 challons - tournos the bakehouse st cyr as some one has mentioned,one i used regular on swiss was the top of the bon homme st die to colmar, not realy a routiers but a good stop for good food , and not forgeting pappas at aiosta and paladini,s just after santhia on the a4 torino-milano

Hi boys
woody now you have hit the brain sells that one on top of the bon homme. Had many a good meal there with the bottle of wine. it took you till you got to the bottom of the hill before the affects started to wear off :smiley: :smiley: I was weekended there on the way to Swiss one week and was woke up midday on the Sunday by a coach pulling in. It was full of teenage girls and as it stopped they all got out and went into the wood to relieve themselves. the shyer ones going further in. After a couple of mins the bus driver sounded his horn and started to move. You should have seen them come running with nickers around their ankles he was laughing his head off :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As for other places to stop in France I would always try to stop where other French trucks were and very rarely got a bad meal and was always welcomed.

Regards Keith