Fife haulage companies

Found this photo, and knew i’d seen Scotflow mentioned somewhere, although I did’nt realise it was so long ago.
Anyway, heres a trio of Scotflow Marathons for you.
Hope they’re still of interest.

I worked for Fleming of Anstruther 1968 -1973 got no photo’s anyone got some ?Thames Traders and D ser fords fish to London. Nothing turned up about 4 others also looking for East Neuk fish hauliers Fleming,Gerard,Myles. All long gone though I think Gerard is still doing a bit. Seen a light van in Carlisle one day but I couldn’t run as fast as he was going.cheers Kenny

Dont know if the 1st one is just the trailer.transportphotos.com

JLC00004-4.jpg
JLC00092-1.jpg
JLC00200-01.jpg
JLC00238-18.jpg

Ha memories my dad worked for Munro (my uncle Jim),ksk,James Moffat ,levenmouth transport and a short stint at wisharts too all back in the 70s and 80s I have some photos somewhere I will dig out

Dont forget this one…
I done my fair share of miles in this old girl.

IM LOOKING FOR OLD PICTURES OF FIFE HAULAGE COMPANIES
munro of markinch
tullis russell of markinch
danskins of strathkinness
barclay brothers of east wemyss
levenmouth transport
james taylor methil
andrew wishart kirkcaldy
james scott kirkcaldy
ksk frieght kirkcaldy
james moffat cardenden
west of dunfermline
m a wilson dunfermline
scotflow of leuchars
k&l packers glenrothes
james kemp of leslie

I used to drive for Flowers transport in York during the 70s and we worked with Danskins from Provost Wynd in Cupar Fife.
Now they were drivers and grafters well remembered for their help and cameraderie! regards Tony

doublereduction:
I used to drive for Flowers transport in York during the 70s and we worked with Danskins from Provost Wynd in Cupar Fife.
Now they were drivers and grafters well remembered for their help and cameraderie! regards Tony

Get some pictures of Flowers put on here then please :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a couple F16.

I wonder if West’s were part of Wishart,the livery is similar.

Malc,Flowers from York were in a group of three,Newark Haulage was one and the other was from Hebden Bridge,it may have been Hudson,not sure,can you remember?

Hi i have a good few pics of anderson bros of coaltown of balgonie i will dig them out and see what else i have

Flowers transport main depot was in York, but they also owned Cliff Lowes at Stockton, they had a warehouse in Byker Newcastle. Yes they did also own Newark haulage as well as E. Wheelrights, John Harlings, Ridings transport and Stainland storage all from the Halifax area. Not to forget Brogden bros from Leeds, but in the early 70s the old man Billy Bridge sold out to TDG, or as it turned out “the total disaster group”!
regards doublereduction.

doublereduction:
Flowers transport main depot was in York, but they also owned Cliff Lowes at Stockton, they had a warehouse in Byker Newcastle. Yes they did also own Newark haulage as well as E. Wheelrights, John Harlings, Ridings transport and Stainland storage all from the Halifax area. Not to forget Brogden bros from Leeds, but in the early 70s the old man Billy Bridge sold out to TDG, or as it turned out “the total disaster group”!
regards doublereduction.

The one I was thinking of from Hebden Bridge was James Shepherd I think.

Here,s one for you Volvof16