Hositals, doctors , and midwifes

I wish i had that problem 6 years ago.

My wifes water broke 12 weeks early, so when we got to the hospital they said they wanted the baby to grow in the womb as much as possible which meant my wife could not move and was stuck in a hospital bed for 6 weeks with no movement unless supervised, toilet ,bath, eating etc etc.

She could do nothing unless aided, then finally my son was born by ceasarean section 6 weeks early, just before he was born they took us down to the premature baby ward where we saw all the babies thats were 2lb in weight with pipes and monitors all over them babies the size of a bag of sugar, very very scary and left me in tears.

My son was born 6 weeks early and immediately ended up in an incubator and within an hour he was at a different hospital 25 miles away, my wife didnt see him for 2 days as they couldnt move her so i had to go to one hospital and then to the other and then back again, finally they moved her to the same one he was in, then they moved them both back to the original hospital.

FInally we got to take him home no instruction book or lessons on how to use this little thing and also having to help my missus in and out of the bath for a few weeks until her scar had healed up.

I just got his school report yesterday and hes top of the class in everything apart from his handwriting hes mixing his caps and small letters tOgEtHeR, he done his first spelling test and scored top of the class with 23/30 they are having to borrow books from the year above as he has read all the ones for his age, the teacher says his hand is up first every time they ask an arithmetic question, and in September he goes in to the higher educational class of his year.

A proud father YOU BET I AM after the bad start he got in life he seems to be doing very very well.