Nostalgia!!

Hi Archie
Thats him Ray Phillips i cant remember him having sleepers maybe you had to wait for one or whatever but he was a good bloke to work for though. North Farm !! bloody heck your memorys good yes it was. Also you mention Green Dragon bloody heck mate i used to work for them as well which is realy where i started my continental driving,no i tell a lie it was with a small company called Anglo Deautch from Leytonstone worked for a great bloke there called Jim for about a year then i met a Roger in a pub called the Wake Arms nr Epping and he offered me a Job with his company (more money of course) which was Green Dragon.used to carry Repro Furniture to mostly Germany,Swiss with up to 35 drops so vehicle had to be loaded properly which he had a packer who did all.God ! that Boy (Adrian) was an Artist as a packer.Yes it was a great firm to work for,i only left because i bought myself a unit had money saved up etc and pulled for P&O Perishables running mostly Spain Italy,and Greece.Its strange you know you could sit down and ask youself how many companys can you remember you used to run with and probaly only remember a Handfull but as soon as i went on to the Scrapbook Memorie Page they just come flooding back 100 s of them names you think blimey yes !what a great site this is so much to look at and read.Take care mate
John