Kates cabin A1 nth peterbro'

Went to have my break on their today and it was closed, all fenced off and main entrance blocked by a trailer, when did it close, and is it permanent??
I hope not, it wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst, sadly missed if it has gone!

Thereal-john:
Went to have my break on their today and it was closed, all fenced off and main entrance blocked by a trailer, when did it close, and is it permanent??
I hope not, it wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst, sadly missed if it has gone!

What was to miss about that ■■■■ hole?

Sadly it’s best days were behind it. Should have been closed years ago.

Ken.

We were banned from parking there due to load theft

commonrail:
We were banned from parking there due to load theft

serves you right, if your thieving loads you deserve banning :smiley:

i went past tues and it was closed, good riddance. i found the food crap the staff rude and like parking on the moon.

So the cheapest supermarket around Peterbro :unamused: has closed

kates cabin at just off the old blyth r/bout south of docaster. a ■■■■ place for ages.

i am pleased its gone too.

Thereal-john:

Last time I went in Kate’s cabin must be over 15 years ago and it looked ready for demolition then :laughing:

greggy:
kates cabin at just off the old blyth r/bout south of docaster. a [zb] place for ages.

Are you lost?

weeto:

greggy:
kates cabin at just off the old blyth r/bout south of docaster. a [zb] place for ages.

Are you lost?

Hiya,
Wanna buy a sat-nav ■■.
thanks harry long retired.

A load of moaning pricks, let’s close em all down and get ripped off at MSA’S!
Well said chaps

Thereal-john:
A load of moaning pricks, let’s close em all down and get ripped off at MSA’S!
Well said chaps

No just the ■■■■ ones thanks.

Good riddance,what a horrible place!!i’m surprized its been open for as long as it was?.Last time i went in there the parking area was potholed like no other i’ve ever come across!,the food…ok,i won’t give it the description “food” was awful,the staff were okish,BUT…THE SHOWER!!! its the only time i’ve stepped out of a shower feeling worse than when i stepped in!!!.
BYE BYE KATES KABIN…YOU WON’T BE MISSED.

(Tongue in cheek) Why doesn’t someone buy all the closed down little chefs and turn them into transport cafes ■■?

Trukkertone:
(Tongue in cheek) Why doesn’t someone buy all the closed down little chefs and turn them into transport cafes ■■?

(tongue in other cheek) good idea in principle, but the parking areas are not big enough

shuttlespanker:

Trukkertone:

(tongue in other cheek) good idea in principle, but the parking areas are not big enough

I was always under the impression many of the ‘Little Chefs’ started life as transport cafes anyway.

Trukkertone:

I think any trucker old enough[like me]would remember that is how most of them became little chefs in the first place i.e by buying transport cafes,pulling them down and building LITTLE CHEFS,
regards dave.

xtruckerlady:

shuttlespanker:

Trukkertone:

I was always under the impression many of the ‘Little Chefs’ started life as transport cafes anyway.

Sorry xtrucker didnt see you post.
regards dave.

harry_gill:

weeto:

greggy:

Are you lost?

Hiya,
Wanna buy a sat-nav ■■.

sorry about that. lol a senior mans moment at the time of typing.
i now know which one… and my remarks are still the same.

greggy:

harry_gill:

weeto:

greggy:

Are you lost?

Hiya,
Wanna buy a sat-nav ■■.

sorry about that. lol a senior mans moment at the time of typing.
i now know which one… and my remarks are still the same.

Are you thinking janes,off the a1 towards bawtry?if so[although many yrs ago]i used it regularly,the parking was a nightmare,muddy potholed,but the cafe,not the smartest but the food was all fresh home cooked really good,and plenty of it,and reasonable.

regards dave.