TNT kingsbury Hub

Can anyone give me the sp on arrival where i have to put the trailer , where to wait that sort of thing as it my first time in there.
I will be arriving at 0130 one of the last trunks in i am told
I am due to leave a 0330 for slough

kind regards cv

dont try and come off at j9like the sat nav will send u theres a low bridge come off at j 10 m42 all the way round island to last exit before going back on m42 up to next island turn left follow round TNT comes up on right passed dsv go passed 1st gate to the 2nd USE ALL 4 lanes at the gates a numb nut will come out n take seal ,reg ,and name book you in and bay number will come up on a little screen on post by gate its a one way round to the right drop trailer then go round to unit park watch out for the shunters they are brian dead park unit go in to canteen no hot food just vending macines theres a screen on the wall with all departure details on just follow those and you should be fine if your going back to slough depot number is 60

CRAIG-D:
dont try and come off at j9like the sat nav will send u theres a low bridge come off at j 10 m42 all the way round island to last exit before going back on m42 up to next island turn left follow round TNT comes up on right passed dsv go passed 1st gate to the 2nd USE ALL 4 lanes at the gates a numb nut will come out n take seal ,reg ,and name book you in and bay number will come up on a little screen on post by gate its a one way round to the right drop trailer then go round to unit park watch out for the shunters they are brian dead park unit go in to canteen no hot food just vending macines theres a screen on the wall with all departure details on just follow those and you should be fine if your going back to slough depot number is 60

Thanks for all the info craig
it seems nice and easy

regards cv

cv68:

CRAIG-D:

Thanks for all the info craig
it seems nice and easy

regards cv

When the guy comes to get your seal number most drivers walk to the back and grab the number plate (makes life a bit easier).

Bays in the 100’s are against the fence, 200’s facing you, 300’s back wall of bays, 400’s rear fence.
You’ll more than likely get a 100 or 400. As Craig said the shunters dont hang about or look so keep your eyes open :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh and don’t put your trailer brake on. The shunters get the proper arse about that :grimacing: :grimacing:

Oh and be careful at the gate. there will be a bay number on the display at your drivers window. That may not be the bay they send you too. Check the display again as the barrier lifts.

P.S. if you see a Red FIAT Stralis in there tell him to buy you a brew, he can afford it he’s minted :wink:

when you come off at junc 10 the low bridge is sign posted off the roundabout but ignore it you wont need to got that far .

im in there tonight i believe and then onto east midlands airport … :unamused:

billybigrig:
Oh and be careful at the gate. there will be a bay number on the display at your drivers window. That may not be the bay they send you too. Check the display again as the barrier lifts.

P.S. if you see a Red FIAT Stralis in there tell him to buy you a brew, he can afford it he’s minted :wink:

would that be the ferrari one ?

bowser:

billybigrig:

would that be the ferrari one ?

Oh yeah he’s a bit of a dodgy geezer but has been known to put his hand in pocket and get a brew in. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i dont think ive ever seen it dirty , is was parked up at northampton last week glowing in the dark … :sunglasses:

he has a foden aswell dont he .?

i should be in athersone at 2.00am for god knows where

CRAIG-D:
i should be in athersone at 2.00am for god knows where

The good old End of sorts lottery :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes crap realy but its work

ive just been given my running times for my tnt run tonight , i’ll be doing more sleeping than driving … :grimacing:

Thanks fellas for all the replies its nice to have a bit of info before you go into somewhere
So if you see a renault AU11AAN looking a bit lost give us a toot
This is my first night on for subbing for TNT (J.R Smith)

regards cv

cv68:
Thanks fellas for all the replies its nice to have a bit of info before you go into somewhere
This is my first night on for subbing for TNT (J.R Smith)

regards cv

Enjoy it mate, the jobs a doddle. Most depots seem to be designed for 20 foot trailers though, hence the damage on them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cv68:
This is my first night on subbing for TNT (J.R Smith) of Tring

regards cv

Most depots seem to be designed for 20 foot trailers

The boss has told me that too he said slough was a bit. Should be fun :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cv68:
Can anyone give me the sp on arrival where i have to put the trailer , where to wait that sort of thing as it my first time in there.
I will be arriving at 0130 one of the last trunks in i am told
I am due to leave a 0330 for slough

kind regards cv

well how did it go ?

what an absolute nightmare last night was , 1hr 45mins to get from the little roundabout to the gates :open_mouth: a grand total of 300 yrds … 4.30 am i got out should have been gone by 1.45am … :unamused:

they ve changed all the booking in n out and other systems on the computer apparently and nobodys had training or got a clue how it works the gate houses have to put a lot more info in to the computer and they kept crashing so i was told …but you get used to that with TNT if its running nice n smooth they will always do something to balls it up …and yes half the depots are for 40ft trls and theyve been granted a licence to trial 16■■? longer trailers that should be fun when they end up where tut not supposed to go lol :laughing: lets see what happpens tonight

CRAIG-D:
they ve changed all the booking in n out and other systems on the computer apparently and nobodys had training or got a clue how it works the gate houses have to put a lot more info in to the computer and they kept crashing so i was told …but you get used to that with TNT if its running nice n smooth they will always do something to balls it up …and yes half the depots are for 40ft trls and theyve been granted a licence to trial 16■■? longer trailers that should be fun when they end up where tut not supposed to go lol :laughing: lets see what happpens tonight

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That really should be the company slogan :grimacing: :grimacing: