Munro of Markinch

Mark Anderson is the man for Munro models. He’s built about 10 from scratch.

Pearl Diver driven by Jim Blair.

Driven by Crackerjack

Driven by smoky Joe Ingles.

Driven by Les Downie (Excalibur).

Driven by Crackerjack.

Driven here by Wullie Duncan.

COPYRIGHT TO PETER DAVIES

$(KGrHqVHJE!E88YlI4ZPBP,eilfou!~~60_12.JPG

Cracking pics geepir brings back some memorys !

geepir:

That’s my Dad’s lorry - KSN381X. Love this page, lots of happy memories x

Munro’s French-style tilts were impressive-looking trailers. Robert :slight_smile:

Thurgoodtwo.jpg

Yes i remember David Munro,Markinch,i drove for Harris & Miners of Devon,used to load at Tullis Russell Paper Mill,Brian Harris Was very best friends with David Munro,Nice Drivers to get on with,I used to stop in Digs in Markinch Lovely lady,we called her Ma,That was back in the 70s then,My friend Ken Sims who also drove for Harris & Miners,Moved up there to live,Kings Kettle i think,so he worked out the paper Mill to load back down S/west everyweek,leaving on sundays mainly,Hey ken hope you are ok, Norman Croad,Torquay,Devon…

Hi,I used to load out of Tullis Russell paper Mill in Markinch,Driving for Harris & Miners of Devon.
D.Munro had the contract,& also can anyone tell me if Ken Simms is still about,we had sum good times working together,Ken also drove for Harris & Miners,& lived in Kings Kettle,He used to park in Munro"s yard…Norman croad,Torquay,Devon.

geepir:
Mark Anderson is the man for Munro models. He’s built about 10 from scratch.

Has anyone got any details for Mark, I’m an old school friend trying to get in touch with him? Many thanks

Les Downie snr

Excaliber