Coke and stobarts

So does anybody know when the current deal is up between the two and if no new deal struck is it straight out the door or so many days notice

I’ve got it on good authority, stobarts won’t be having contract re-newed, it’s been awarded to norbet dentressangle. Watch this space!!

Coke… what sort?

Stobarts… did you have to start another topic

Nobby, we need you to post how much per hour you get paid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mickyblue:
Coke… what sort?

Nobby, we need you to post how much per hour you get paid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes I did as I’m looking out for myself and trying to find out info regarding the future of my job and we all know the green machine won’t tell us until last minute

Do Mjd still do coke work ?

Kirk Ella 71:

mickyblue:
Coke… what sort?

Yes I did as I’m looking out for myself and trying to find out info regarding the future of my job and we all know the green machine won’t tell us until last minute

no idea about coke [effect] but were always loosing/winning contracts on chilled side,one goes/one starts,i would guess discussions have been going on for a while and they already know whether theyve got it or not,whether jobs are going or not,i understand your worried about you,mrs,kids, but ive found over the years worrying makes no difference,whats going to be is going to be.my own take is id be looking[no harm in looking/nothing to loose],if something comes up id take it[i am],if not just try not to worry,and hopefully itll turn out o.k for you :wink:

kr79:
Do Mjd still do coke work ?

See them going in to Sidcup depot all the time.

With such a high profile Worldwide company such as Coke and such a high profile UK haulier as Stobart, why have they given Howard Tenens the Olympic Games contract? :wink:

commercialmotor.com/latest-n … mpic-games

Wheel Nut:
With such a high profile Worldwide company such as Coke and such a high profile UK haulier as Stobart, why have they given Howard Tenens the Olympic Games contract? :wink: commercialmotor.com/latest-n … mpic-games

Be very careful with your comments on any of the ESL threads “Rodders” because if your post is negative the “stasi” will be giving you a call during the night !! Apparently,this is the new approach as “the sycophants” can’t supress us Proles with a constructive response so they just rubbish our comments with veiled threats of censorship !! So I say keep the pressure up,they’ll crack before we will,they forget that we’ve been round the block a time or two,they’er just experiencing what looks like a good “kick in the bollox” for the first time !! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Wheel Nut:
With such a high profile Worldwide company such as Coke and such a high profile UK haulier as Stobart, why have they given Howard Tenens the Olympic Games contract? :wink: commercialmotor.com/latest-n … mpic-games

Be very careful with your comments on any of the ESL threads “Rodders” because if your post is negative the “stasi” will be giving you a call during the night !! Apparently,this is the new approach as “the sycophants” can’t supress us Proles with a constructive response so they just rubbish our comments with veiled threats of censorship !! So I say keep the pressure up,they’ll crack before we will,they forget that we’ve been round the block a time or two,they’er just experiencing what looks like a good “kick in the bollox” for the first time !! Cheers Dennis.

Ah, but this newspeak was written by the sychophants. The proles will rise up using a cognitive disequilibrium to split the party members doublethink. If not we will just kick them in the ■■■■■■■■.

Wheel Nut:
The proles will rise up using a cognitive disequilibrium to split the party members doublethink.

Can i just remind you that English is the language for these boards!! I had to check see if happy keith logged into your account by mistake !! :laughing:

it was on roadtransport that nobby’s have the coke contract quite some time ago.

Ive heard Norberts have gotten the Tetley tea contract from Elddis anyone else heard the same

For the umpteenth time, Nobby’s got the vending machine contract or something a while back which Stobart weren’t doing anyway. There has been no news about the Wakefield contract. Even if someone else does get the work, you will just transfer over to some other faceless corporate £ chaser…

Silver_Surfer:
For the umpteenth time, Nobby’s got the vending machine contract or something a while back which Stobart weren’t doing anyway. There has been no news about the Wakefield contract. Even if someone else does get the work, you will just transfer over to some other faceless corporate £ chaser…

This^ Alex(JD) it was the vending machine contract you read about mate!! :wink:

CCE Wakefield :unamused: I wouldn’t wish a worse place to go and collect a load on my worst enemy!! What a miserable bunch of ■■■■■ in there!! :laughing:

Whoever gets it deserves what they get? :grimacing:
I had heard that CCE wanted to have a number of different carriers! And were very angry about Britvic!! :laughing:
Message to CCE! At least Britvic load their trailers with the Cheps fully on the trailer bed and not hanging off the edge! :laughing:

I can’t believe that’s true, why would CCE give a chuff that their haulier is pulling for a competitor? Makes no difference to them whatsoever, now if Eddie turned up in a Britvic liveried trailer at Wakey then furry ■■■■.

Silver_Surfer:
I can’t believe that’s true, why would CCE give a chuff that their haulier is pulling for a competitor? Makes no difference to them whatsoever, now if Eddie turned up in a Britvic liveried trailer at Wakey then furry ■■■■.

Well it did viz-a-viz British Plaster Board and Kanuf !! Bewick.

Silver_Surfer:

+1 and the " like " button.

mickyblue:
Coke… what sort?

Haha thats some funny ■■■■ nice work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

stobarts are advertising internally for people to work on the coca cola contract for the olympics, a 3 week contract running trailers down to the games, so must be safe for now