J&R Adams Newcastle

kevmac47:

Rob h:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well, they were still running some of them in the 1999,Rob, Lots of people on this thread know your dad and his brothers Kit and Harry, Is Geordie still working for “Drunken Adams”
in Tyne Dock? I know he is well over retiring age and was still roping and sheeting loads the last I heard. Please try to get him
to the “do” on the 28th at N/cle Labour Club he will really enjoy himself!! Lots of his old pals will be there Jimmy Hill, Jimmy
Russell, Ralph Crow, Geordie Foster, me (although I am still a mere child :blush: :blush: :blush: ). Anyone with the slightest
attachment to this thread come along, bring your Dad bring your bride, bring your granny, :smiley: :smiley: You will have a great time.
regards Kevmac47. Ps Bring your wellies and a bale of straw to soak up the diesel, you will need them :smiley: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Yeah Kev He’s still on for Drunken Adams he’s 74 now, dont think he will ever hang his keys up if he has anything to do with it lol,i will try and get him to go to the do,i’ll tell him your asking after him.
Regards Rob