Failed Class 1 Again

Hi Berk
I know how you feel matey I have failed C/E twice now on the same roundabout( A58 /A 6 )at Bolton wronge lane even though there was only me on the roundabout at the time the lanes split and i took the wroge one corrected it safley But Got a seriouse for it … and im [zb]ing myself now for the next test …The examiner explained to my instructor where i went wronge the 1st time and although i did say to the instructor I nead more time on that roundabout he said no you will remember it next time and I didnt … after 2nd fail examiner said would you like me to explain to your instructor shame you had a great drive its just that roundabout :laughing: I said nope I won’t be taking it with these cowboys again :angry: …as for left turns I was told pinch as much of the road as you nead in fact the trainer was cursing car drivers that were not leaving room for us to get round … …but if he spent 3 days with you the trainer should have picked up on that fault and put you right … Best of luck next time mate …