Failed Class 1 Again

Hi again Berk

There is a constant remark going through this thread. That is how much it is costing you. Obviously very important but possibly one of the problems.

By that I mean you may be focusing on the cost too much instead of concentrating on the actual job in hand.

When turning left on class 1 it is not only about missing the kerb. It is about precision. In a perfect world your N/S trailer wheels would remain about 6-9 inches from the curb throughout the entire turn. Do yours? Are you in the correct gear going slowly enough that you dare take your eyes off the road ahead and actually watch the trailer wheels come round ?

As Pete says take what you need from the road you are leaving, not the road you are turning into. Why miss the kerb by 2 feet. You are bound to cause someone in that road a problem.

If the cost is unacceptable then dont try again. I know from your posts that you are determined. Watch the instructor turn left and watch very closely. Of course don’t focus on left turns to the exclusion of everything else. I would guess on the average test route you may do 7 or 8 left turns. These will take up approx 1% of the test time.

Forget the cost and lets see fireworks.

Good luck

John
Flair Training