Co pilot truck IPA

Just downloaded this app to my phone which I found in the Internet … Anybody else got it for free ?
And is it any good ?

Where did you get it and for which phone os?

I’ve never used it but its meant to be really good
when you install this free version :wink: on your fone, make sure you select the option to ‘DO NOT ALLOW APP TO SEND AND RECEIVE DATA’ cos on initial startup, it will send your location and other details including your number to the manufacturers who will check that you have bought the licence for it

iPhone 4 4.3.4 jailbroken

Works a treat !

do you have a link to were you downloaded it you can pm me if you would.
been trying to download the renault navtruck version but it wont work through instalious 4.

I use it on my iphone and its very very good, i was always a tomtom user but now use co pilot truck. If you put a search on btjunkie (torrent site) you will find it. :smiley:

kangooronan:
I use it on my iphone and its very very good, i was always a tomtom user but now use co pilot truck. If you put a search on btjunkie (torrent site) you will find it. :smiley:

i have copilot on android HTC phone, the normal co pilot - can i get the truck version for android? anyone help?

Pops77:

kangooronan:

i have copilot on android HTC phone, the normal co pilot - can i get the truck version for android? anyone help?

Truck version not out for Android yet.

Coffeeholic:

Pops77:

kangooronan:

so iphone or maybe software on laptop? ( will need USB GPS receiver for laptop i guess?)

when i worked for 3663 they had copilot built in there pda it tried to send me to a low bridge twice but i think that was down to the person who sorted out the settings apart from that it was great i does anyone know if u can buy the co pilot on a stantard sat nav unit

Coffeeholic:

Pops77:

kangooronan:

Gutted, can’t be far away if it’s out for the ipoo :unamused:

The IPA version is for the IPhone or the IPad. It is a ‘hacked’ version available from most torrent sites.

The CoPilot truck version for the Android hasn’t been released yet and they have no intention for a while as there is no interest in such things. It was as a result of this and other complications that I went for a Snooper this week.

Copilot truck has been great on my iPhone except last last night! Was going from glossop to Whaley bridge and it routed me down the A624 under a 12"9 bridge! Can anyone confirm that there version does this? You still have to have your wits with you eh? So turned right at A6015

Can’t one of you guys just upload the .ipa file somewhere■■?

To much hassle using the file share sites. The file is split in to about 10 parts.
There is a torrent here isohunt.com/torrent_details/3019 … ab=summary

GIxer7502:
To much hassle using the file share sites. The file is split in to about 10 parts.

Don’t think that’ll work with an Android phone, will it?

It should work on this android fone :smiley: but not many others.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You will have to wait a few months yet

205:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IOEqpJtr_E

Nah, can’t get it to work on either my Magic or Nexus (rooted)
Thanks anyway, I’ll wait and wait and wait lol

dinosteveus1:

GIxer7502:

Don’t think that’ll work with an Android phone, will it?

No!!! You can’t install iPhone .ipa files on Android.
I downloaded it via the torrent link. Will keep torrent for couple weeks so if anybody needs seeds let me know :slight_smile:

dinosteveus1:

205:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IOEqpJtr_E

Nah, can’t get it to work on either my Magic or Nexus (rooted)
Thanks anyway, I’ll wait and wait and wait lol

23_23_16-Stop-Look-Listen-Sign_web.jpg

is your fone running iOS :question: