Garmin dezel 770

Does any one else’s display the correct speed after the new update mine is still showing the old speed limits in lorry mode

I’ve got that unit and I’ve had two updates since the speed limit changed and they’re still on the old ones. I think it’s very poor as they had several months’ notice about the change and it can be applied very simply to car speed limits. I checked hours ago and there was no new update; when did you last update?

Only a few weeks ago maybe 4 it was the 4.30 update ye I agree very poor specially how much they cost there not a cheap unit

I’m having the same problem with my new Aguri 700, in lorry configuration, it does allow 60mph on dual carriageways but on all single carriageway A roads it shows a 40mph limit.
I’ve spoken to a guy on the help line and he doesn’t know what I’m talking about regarding the HGV speed limits being raised last April.
I’ve checked in the settings and there are no new updates due.
The dash cam facility is brilliant, can’t complain, but the sat nav, while it has some good features, leaves a bit to be desired.
Apparently, the maps are supplied by Here maps for life, the same format as on my Nokia mobile phone, and I really got this new device because the sat nav is vehicle specific and it has a built in dash cam, but for £250 I was hoping it would be a bit smarter than it is!

I no I paid 360 for this and it’s just had the new map update and it’s the same old speed limits not very good for how much it costs joke really

bestbooties:
I’m having the same problem with my new Aguri 700, in lorry configuration, it does allow 60mph on dual carriageways but on all single carriageway A roads it shows a 40mph limit.
I’ve spoken to a guy on the help line and he doesn’t know what I’m talking about regarding the HGV speed limits being raised last April.
I’ve checked in the settings and there are no new updates due.
The dash cam facility is brilliant, can’t complain, but the sat nav, while it has some good features, leaves a bit to be desired.
Apparently, the maps are supplied by Here maps for life, the same format as on my Nokia mobile phone, and I really got this new device because the sat nav is vehicle specific and it has a built in dash cam, but for £250 I was hoping it woul,d be a bit smarter than it is!

Today for some reason, my device has updated itself with no intervention from myself, it now shows a 50mph limit on single carriageway A roads and has updated many local speed limits which have changed.
Things are looking better!