Best All Singing and Dancing SatNav?

Hey Y’all

Now I know that there are a few topics about what SatNav/App to buy for and it is clear that each one has their pro’s and cons. Obviously there is a massive price range in the market going from the cheap Chinese one to others that cost£100’s. My Question to the board is… What is the best all singing and dancing SatNav out there regardless of price. Now when I say all singing and dancing I mean a SatNav that has a built-in DashCam, TV, Live Traffic alerts, ect… The full monty!

What are your suggestions folks?

Drive Safe,

JP

i love my co pilot truck app on iphone cost me £130 its great i would recomend it to anyone

Switch will be along in a minute with his ‘nowt wrong with google maps’ spiel![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheap Chinese were great in their time, but their (unlicensed) mapping data and programs have increased in size so that the 8gb isn’t enough anymore, also their lifetime updates only last for as long as they continue to sell them, which normally changes as soon as electric scooters or a new fad comes out. The updates were files thatr had to be downloaded and manually overwritten on your device too, lots of hassle.

Mapping companies are dropping the WinCe mapping and are moving to Android and Manufacturer inbuilt devices, which means their support and mapping updates won’t be available for WinCE Devices (Such as the Cheap Chinese WinCE Devices). There are small companies selling fantastic Android units with Dashcams with “legal licensed” mapping on tablets devices which do a lot more than your standard truck satnav, or you have the well known brands without the dashcams that only have the mapping etc. Unfortunately a decent legal licensed unit is around £250 upwards that have Professional Truck Mapping. Give me a shout if you want to see the ones I sell.

Regards

link to your website please prob best pm