Hours and rest periods

hi guys

Haven’t posted in ages… have a question for those of you who are well clued up on drivers hours and rest period laws. Am I allowed on my rest days to drive a van with no tacho for a financial reward… basically, been offered a job one night a week (when i’m off from my regular HGV driving job). Is there anything in the law that states a driver cannot drive any vehicle for financial reward when on his rest period? Cheers guys (and gals)

Nope, you ain’t allowed to do that.

Vince

Basicly tony you’re allowed to do anything until you get caught if you know what i mean

simon

SimonRS2K:
Basicly tony you’re allowed to do anything until you get caught if you know what i mean

simon

lol

tony_soprano0980:
hi guys

Haven’t posted in ages… have a question for those of you who are well clued up on drivers hours and rest period laws. Am I allowed on my rest days to drive a van with no tacho for a financial reward… basically, been offered a job one night a week (when i’m off from my regular HGV driving job). Is there anything in the law that states a driver cannot drive any vehicle for financial reward when on his rest period? Cheers guys (and gals)

it’s alright mate we won’t grass you.and if anyone says anything just tell them you ain’t getting paid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or tell them to go 4th and multiply :laughing: :laughing: