Help with a taco problem please

Coffeeholic:

Squiddy:
That’s digi tachos for you. For 15 minute break you must take at least 17. For 30 minutes break you must take at least 32.

Must? Nah, sorry that’s nonsense.

You could just look at the bit of the display that shows how long you have been on the current mode, press down arrow once and look at bottom right corner of the display, and when that shows 15 or 30 minutes you have had 15 or 30 minutes and can crack on if you want to.

I agree, I’ve always checked my break times by the duration shown on the display rather than calculating the time to the end of break, I’ve never had a problem even though there have been occasions when I’ve moved the vehicle when the tachograph has been showing exactly 15/30/45 minutes.

When the vehicle is stationary and the tachograph set to break press the down arrow to get the screen shown in the image.

Bottom right hand corner shows the duration of the current break, top right hand corner shows the accumulated duration of breaks.

Tachograph Showing Duration of Break.jpg

@ thornypete1: As already said you cannot have a driving break until you’ve done some driving :wink: