Wagon attachments ie. lights, nameplates etc

i got pulled in devon on a routine examination of hazchem documents and labels…i was told by the ministry…first of all take down your flags…secondly.take down the coloured lights…they are illegal…the only light a vehicle should have are …white ones to the front of the vehicle…and the windscreen should be absolutely clear apart from tax…o licence discs…we have seen many decorated trucks on our travels…more so foreign ones are more decorated than ours…but you have been warned…also i was told at the test centre to take off the steering wheel knob…toot sweet…or he wouldnt test the motor…they too are illegal…so there you have it…have a nice day

:grimacing: Where does the law stand on the legality reference of lights and nameplates in the front windscreen of the vehicle as me and my fitter are having a constant battle. Thanks :open_mouth:

make sure none of it obstructs your view :exclamation: I seem to remember someone on these forums getting pg9’d because of a truckers table :frowning:

also if your fitting nameplates to your front window make sure there yellow and not white.

jon

Denis F:
make sure none of it obstructs your view :exclamation: I seem to remember someone on these forums getting pg9’d because of a truckers table :frowning:

I had a ministry inspection and was given a warning notice because of a truck table.

cheers

STEVE.

ATKIG11:
I had a ministry inspection and was given a warning notice because of a truck table.

now I’m worried, I nearly remembered something right :open_mouth:

better head for the togs website to calm down

thanks for all your replys ref the above :cry: