Weekly Rest Query

Hi Guys,
Just a little confused regarding weekly Rest and paying back hours and just wanted to clarify I was thinking correctly

Was completely clear before this didn’t owe any hours

Friday 15thbfinished 7.30am
Sunday 17th started 7.30pm
36 hour reduced weekly Rest I owe 9h (45-36)

Finished sat 23rd 7.30am
Started Mon 25th 8.00am
48.5 hour weekly Rest, does not pay back any of the 9 hours owed as this has to be a full block

So I still owe 9h, I know this has to be paid back by the 3rd week, my question is if that is this comming weekend sat 28th or weekend sat 6th. Can I take a reduced weekly Rest this weekend and payback all the hours I will owe on weekend of 6th. I think I can but would like some conformation please.

Dave

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Dave73-UK:
Hi Guys,
Just a little confused regarding weekly Rest and paying back hours and just wanted to clarify I was thinking correctly

Was completely clear before this didn’t owe any hours

Friday 15thbfinished 7.30am
Sunday 17th started 7.30pm
36 hour reduced weekly Rest I owe 9h (45-36)

Finished sat 23rd 7.30am
Started Mon 25th 8.00am
48.5 hour weekly Rest, does not pay back any of the 9 hours owed as this has to be a full block

So I still owe 9h, I know this has to be paid back by the 3rd week, my question is if that is this comming weekend sat 28th or weekend sat 6th. Can I take a reduced weekly Rest this weekend and payback all the hours I will owe on weekend of 6th. I think I can but would like some conformation please.

Dave

The 9 hours you owe need to be paid back by midnight 7th June (Sunday). If you wanted to reduce this weekend aslong as you have enough rest to pay back 45hrs+9hrs(for the 15th May reduction)+anything else - you would be legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I would need to be finished by 6pm on the Friday?
24+24+6 = 54
45(reg rest) + 9(hours owed) = 54?

Dave73-UK:
So I would need to be finished by 6pm on the Friday?
24+24+6 = 54
45(reg rest) + 9(hours owed) = 54?

Yes - to pay back the 9hrs you owe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thank you, makes sense now…