Over by 1 minute

Afternoon all.

Got to my drop off bang on 4hrs 30mins.
Forkie wanted it moving by 10 yards so I could be tipped. ummmmed and aaaahed and firured If I shift it quick eneugh tacho wouldn’y twig and leave me on break.
Anyhow, it did twig on and now driving hours are 04hr 31mins. What happens now? our cards are downloaded on mondays. I take it I get s chitty??

I wouldn’t worry about 1 minute

Sign the infringement, smile, say thank you and then throw it in the bin. I guarantee that the only people bothered about a one off minute are your companies compliance department.

vosa or anyone apart from some shiny shoe zoomer in your office is going to care about a rando 1 min…
but just to be on the safe sid,take a stanley blade to your card,freeze it overnight in the freezer,sandwich it between 2 mobile phones and call each other then the old cab burnout is a tried and tested favourite.

4 hr 31 in.jpg

You’ve got to be quick when moving it then bang it straight back on break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DVSAs latest software actively looks for these ‘unrecorded’ movements within a break or rest period, you may think you’ve got away with it as the tacho still records the break, but you’re risking getting busted if stopped

Drive 4.5
45 min break with a small ‘unrecorded’ movement
Drive 4 5

You’ve just driven 9 hours without a qualified break!
15m - 1h over = £100
1 - 2 = £200
2+ = £300

Technically once you hit 4:30 your only option is break, but on a 2nd gen onwards October 2011+
Wait for the clock to tick onto the next minute, time 31 seconds, you can now drive for 58 seconds, do this starting and finishing on other work for 31 seconds though and it won’t add any time to the driving time