Position regarding weekly rest

Hello everyone,
Got a bit of a brain twister with my weekly rest for the next week so i was wondering if someone more experienced could help:
2 weeks ago did a “normal week” where i worked Monday to Friday and had Saturday and Sunday off (45+h rest );
Last week worked Monday to Wednesday, had Thursday off (24+ hours), and worked Friday and Saturday, taking Sunday off aswell as this week’s Monday (45+ hours);
This week worked Tuesday till now (Thursday).
Simplified:
Week 1: 45 hour rest Saturday+Sunday;
Week 2: 24 hour rest Thursday + 45 hour Sunday and Monday from week 3;
Week 3: Rest?

So the questions are i believe i can work until Sunday and then take my weekly rest Monday, correct? And this rest can be only 24 hours, correct?

P.S. Ignore Driving time/Working time rules i’m ok on them.

week 1 = regular
week 2 = reduced using thu
week 3 = regular using sun+mon
week 4 = can be reduced

Starved:
Hello everyone,
Got a bit of a brain twister with my weekly rest for the next week so i was wondering if someone more experienced could help:
2 weeks ago did a “normal week” where i worked Monday to Friday and had Saturday and Sunday off (45+h rest );
Last week worked Monday to Wednesday, had Thursday off (24+ hours), and worked Friday and Saturday, taking Sunday off aswell as this week’s Monday (45+ hours);
This week worked Tuesday till now (Thursday).
Simplified:

So the questions are i believe i can work until Sunday and then take my weekly rest Monday, correct? And this rest can be only 24 hours, correct?

Yes that’s correct.

Thanks for your help gentleman.
Drive safe