48 hour average working week? Can someone help me out?

Yooo! I have a question about the average weekly working hours over the 17-26 week period…

How does it work? If i work 3 15s & 2 13s a week every week im obviously smashing the 48 hour weekly average time. How does this work? Do i have to have a week off at the end of the 17 to even it out or is this rule like, slightly looked over by Vosa or whoever may get their knickers in a twist over it??

Any advice appreciated, Thanks Gaz

You can average no more than 48 hours working time per week over the reference peirod, breaks and POA do not count as working time so the fact that you’re doing three 15 hours shifts and two 13 hour shifts in a week is almost irelevant.

People who need to often keep their working time down by using break and POA whenever they can, but if you cannot or do not keep your working time in check you may have to have time off to lower the average before the end of the reference period.

tachograph:
You can average no more than 48 hours working time per week over the reference peirod, breaks and POA do not count as working time so the fact that you’re doing three 15 hours shifts and two 13 hour shifts in a week is almost irelevant.

People who need to often keep their working time down by using break and POA whenever they can, but if you cannot or do not keep your working time in check you may have to have time off to lower the average before the end of the reference period.

Understood mate.
Thanks for the advice.