Agency working on holidays

Asking for a colleague, they are employed full time as a driver but have been driving for agency while taking holidays.
The manager pulled them to one side and says the FTA states you have to show 20days holidays a year clear of any work!? Is this right?
Basically can they work all their holidays as a agency class 1 driver as long as they’re legal with drivers hours etc?

You can work holidays as long as it doesn’t put you over the 48 hour average in the reference period.

Remember that holidays are counted as 48 hours per week for the WTD average.

Sent from my mobile.

Tachograph has covered the legalities nicely but I’ll add that I’d suggest that your colleague checks his/her employment contract as some (not all) companies have a caveat in there that an employee must not work for another company whilst employed by them. Remember, the digi card will give you away come download time.

tachograph:
You can work holidays as long as it doesn’t put you over the 48 hour average in the reference period.

Sent from my mobile.

If I remember correctly …
Having say a five day holiday and working 2 of them puts the WTD to 8x3 + whatever the working time is forthe 2 days :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

ROG:

tachograph:

Sent from my mobile.

If I remember correctly …
Having say a five day holiday and working 2 of them puts the WTD to 8x3 + whatever the working time is forthe 2 days :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

You’re right, my bad.

Sent from my mobile.