Just a quick question

Say for example you work 0500-1300 have 9 off and back in at 2200 the same day is that legal?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, as long as you’ve had sufficient rest, assuming you haven’t used all your 9’s already, and bear in mind you can only drive 9 hours in a 24hr period

mark1284:
Say for example you work 0500-1300 have 9 off and back in at 2200 the same day is that legal?

Yes that’s perfectly legal under EU regulations.

However if you’re on UK domestic regulations you would need to watch that you don’t exceed the 10 hours driving time and 11 hours duty time in the 24 hour period.

Grumpy Dad:
Yes, as long as you’ve had sufficient rest, assuming you haven’t used all your 9’s already, and bear in mind you can only drive 9 hours in a 24hr period

On EU regulations a new 24 hour period begins after the reduced daily rest period so it’s not an issue, it’s only an issue if the OP is on UK domestic regulations.

tachograph:

Grumpy Dad:

On EU regulations a new 24 hour period begins after the reduced daily rest period so it’s not an issue, it’s only an issue if the OP is on UK domestic regulations.

Looking at his start time I assumed domestic, being on euro work I’m happy I understand mine :wink:

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk