Speed infringement for doing 94?

I was asked to sign an infringement report for 3 incidences of speeding and i’m wondering where I stand with it. the max average speeds were 94 and 93kph. according to google 94 is 58.4 mph and the legal limit is 60 so I don’t think I did anything wrong. can I contest it in any way?

itl not matter to anyone except the brancounter in your traffic office.
60 mph is the limit. 56 is the limiter setting.
overrun all you like on the hills and its nobodys concern apart from your traffic office if theyre bothered about it.
you might get a frown and a tut tut tut if your ever pulled if you do it constantly,but it is of no consequence whatsoever as you have not consistantly broken any speed limits.
anytime im running with the llimiter on,then im not fussed what it shows if its a bit over on the hills. no drama,no panic,just the pleb in your office following their guidelines.

thanks, I know I ain’t commited an offence so i’m doing my job properly, so it seems stupid to get these things.

Where were these speeds recorded? Some companies use GPS to identify the actual limit on the road in question for their infringement reports.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Infringements and offences are two different things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roymondo:
Where were these speeds recorded? Some companies use GPS to identify the actual limit on the road in question for their infringement reports.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I’ve no idea where I was at the times, our firm don’t use trackers, they’re too tight arsed to buy them.