Working weekends

I normally work Monday-Thursday 07:30-17:30
Friday 07:30-16:15
Weekends spent resting but I’ve been asked to work Sunday for 4 hours 12:00-1600 how will this work with having my weekly rest ■■?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airbag1uk:
I normally work Monday-Thursday 07:30-17:30
Friday 07:30-16:15
Weekends spent resting but I’ve been asked to work Sunday for 4 hours 12:00-1600 how will this work with having my weekly rest ■■?

Fri 16.15 to Sun 12.00 is 43.45 hours off so a reduced weekly rest with 1.15 to payback = easily done on first daily rest

You can only do this every other week

If you could finish fri at 1600 and start sun 13.00 then you could do that every week

I didn’t know I could have a weekly rest period and then go back into work . I thought the weekly rest period had to be at the end of your week and before the next week start without interruption

Airbag1uk:
I didn’t know I could have a weekly rest period and then go back into work . I thought the weekly rest period had to be at the end of your week and before the next week start without interruption

The regs work on hours and the fixed week

Max 144 hours between weekly rests

Each fixed week must have a weekly rest IN it - IN meaning at least 1 minute in that fixed week to be used as a weekly rest for that week

A weekly rest that includes sunday midnight can be used for the fixed week ending OR the fixed week starting but not for both fixed weeks (unless it happens to be at least 69 hours long as that can be a 45+24 or a 24+45

A weekly rest at least 90 hours long which includes a sunday midnight can be used as a full regular 45 weekly rest for both weeks

So I can have my weekly rest say Thursday-Friday ,as long as I have at least 45 hours rest without a reduced period

Airbag1uk:
So I can have my weekly rest say Thursday-Friday ,as long as I have at least 45 hours rest without a reduced period

YES

Many drivers work every weekend with the weekly rest in the middle of the week