Assistance with a rest reduction

Long story short, transport shafted me on my last shift.

Started Today/Saturday 03:00 and finished at 14:00. Done 8hr driving. Now, am I able to reduce my rest period and start at 11pm and drive my 3 hours back to the yard, or should I wait for 01:00 Sunday?

Only reason im not sure is because in 24 hours of my 3am start time I would have had a reduced rest but 11 hours driving.

Ive not used any 10hr drives or exceeded13 hours on my previous 3 shifts.

Cheers

What you start yesterday ?
I would say key in light her up at 11pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
What you start yesterday ?
I would say key in light her up at 11pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wednesday 06:30am - 19:25pm
Thursday 05:30am - 15:30pm
Friday 04:00am - 16:05pm
Saturday 03:10am - 14:00pm

I did one rest reduction sorry Wednesday into Thursday. I thought 11pm start, but just wondering about the 24 hour period

Andrew.simmons:

Started Today/Saturday 03:00 and finished at 14:00. Done 8hr driving. Now, am I able to reduce my rest period and start at 11pm and drive my 3 hours back to the yard, or should I wait for 01:00 Sunday?

Only reason im not sure is because in 24 hours of my 3am start time I would have had a reduced rest but 11 hours driving.

As long as you’ll be finished no later than 144 hours from the end of your last weekly rest period there’s no problem, you’ll have had a reduced daily rest period by 23:00 so crack on.

Technically unless you’ve opted out of the night time working time limit you’re restricted to 10 hours working time in the 24 hour period but…

tachograph:

Andrew.simmons:

As long as you’ll be finished no later than 144 hours from the end of your last weekly rest period there’s no problem, you’ll have had a reduced daily rest period by 23:00 so crack on.

Technically unless you’ve opted out of the night time working time limit you’re restricted to 10 hours working time in the 24 hour period but…

Yeah we have opted out for occasions like this. Im on 4 on 4 off and just come back from 20 days off. Getting a hundred just for running back in as I did a favour going down wales on my last shift.

Andrew.simmons:
Yeah we have opted out for occasions like this. Im on 4 on 4 off and just come back from 20 days off. Getting a hundred just for running back in as I did a favour going down wales on my last shift.

You’re good to go at 23:00, the only time you need to bother about driving time in the period of 24 hours is when you’re on UK domestic regulations, it doesn’t apply to EU regulations which is what I assume you’re on.

tachograph:

Andrew.simmons:

You’re good to go at 23:00, the only time you need to bother about driving time in the period of 24 hours is when you’re on UK domestic regulations, it doesn’t apply to EU regulations which is what I assume you’re on.

I assume its EU regs mate. Im only at Strensham services, heading for Pontefract and im done for 4 days.