Infringements - acceptable limits

Morning all,

I am looking for guidance on what is classed as an acceptable amount of infringements per week / month.

Not sure if you’re a troll or not tbh,Not sure why you’d think there was an acceptable amount of times you could break the law…

xichrisxi:
Not sure if you’re a troll or not tbh,Not sure why you’d think there was an acceptable amount of times you could break the law…

I’ve been called many things but never a Troll!

Granted and in an ideal world, no driver should get any but this is the real world…

Lusk:

xichrisxi:

I’ve been called many things but never a Troll!

Granted and in an ideal world, no driver should get any but this is the real world…

That’s very true Lusk, the target (theoretically) is zero infringements.

In the real world, infringements do happen and are placed on a scale of seriousness.

At a guess, the enforcing authorities might also consider the frequency and type of infringements, as well as aggravating/mitigating circumstances before deciding to take any action.

dieseldave:
That’s very true Lusk, the target (theoretically) is zero infringements.

In the real world, infringements do happen and are placed on a scale of seriousness.

At a guess, the enforcing authorities might also consider the frequency and type of infringements, as well as aggravating/mitigating circumstances before deciding to take any action.

Thanks, Dave.

I am just trying to ascertain if there is an industry percentage for infringements?

Out of interest, I have just read that 78 Culina drivers have managed to go one year without getting an infringement; that is quite some feat!