Weekly rest

I normally work 7-5:30 mon-fri , but I’ve been asked to go in tomorrow for 2 hours 7-9 so I can get loaded for Monday but need to start at 4am . How does this work with weekly rest period of 45 hours . Never done this reduced weekly rest so not 100% sure how it works . It’s just a one off working a Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airbag1uk:
I normally work 7-5:30 mon-fri , but I’ve been asked to go in tomorrow for 2 hours 7-9 so I can get loaded for Monday but need to start at 4am . How does this work with weekly rest period of 45 hours . Never done this reduced weekly rest so not 100% sure how it works . It’s just a one off working a Saturday

There’s no problem with what you want to do.
If you’re starting at 04:00 Monday you’re having a weekly rest period of 43 hours so you’ll have 2 hours to pay back, that’s not going to be a problem in fact you can forget about it :smiley:

Keep it simple and make sure you have a regular 45 hour weekly rest period next week.

Sent from my mobile.

Next week I’ll finish fri at 16:15 and not start again until Monday 07:00 so that’s easy paid back yeah

Airbag1uk:
Next week I’ll finish fri at 16:15 and not start again until Monday 07:00 so that’s easy paid back yeah

Payback of the 2 hours will be sorted with your monday night daily rest

So can reduced weekly rest period be repaid in daily rest ?
I thought it had to be repaid along with weekly rest period . Glad I asked now

Airbag1uk:
So can reduced weekly rest period be repaid in daily rest ?
I thought it had to be repaid along with weekly rest period . Glad I asked now

Compensation for a reduced weekly rest period can be added onto any rest period of 9 hours or more.

Your a star [emoji93] thanks for your help [emoji108]