Reduced weekly rest on 1st week back after holiday

Recently i started work at 08.00 on a monday morning after 9 days holiday, i worked until about 21.00 on saturday evening and took a reduced weekly rest of 32 hours and started again about 04.00 the following monday morning. Although it was a reduced weekly rest am i correct in saying that it is a reduced weekly rest that i do not need to compensate??As a fixed week is 00.00 Monday until 24.00 sunday does the fact that i have had 2 45 hour rests back to back mean that the first 8 hours into monday morning before i started work count towards a full 45 hours rest for that week??

CALUM:
Recently i started work at 08.00 on a monday morning after 9 days holiday, i worked until about 21.00 on saturday evening and took a reduced weekly rest of 32 hours and started again about 04.00 the following monday morning. Although it was a reduced weekly rest am i correct in saying that it is a reduced weekly rest that i do not need to compensate??As a fixed week is 00.00 Monday until 24.00 sunday does the fact that i have had 2 45 hour rests back to back mean that the first 8 hours into monday morning before i started work count towards a full 45 hours rest for that week??

Correct, the last 45 hours of your holiday counts as a regular weekly rest period for the week you started work after your holiday, the reduced weekly rest period was used to start a new six periods of 24 hours and does not need to be compensated for.

Thanks very much for your advice Tachograph.