Wrong mode selected

Hello I come work this morning after waited for truck I had manual entry, I put other work not rest for weekend how I change this or is not possible now. Thanks

Do print out and write on it the mistake and date and sign it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok will this mean no infringement here they see im off it just stupid mistake

You WILL get an infringement for it, there’s no way to undo your mistake. However as previously mentioned a signed printout explaining your mistake will be more than acceptable to the authorities.

Not possible to change it, you need to do TWO printouts of that period and write explaining that you made a “Manual entry mode error” on the back of each, keep one for your records and hand the other to the company/owner of the vehicle.

If you’ve got a complience person you’ll no doubt get a talking to about how awful it is and how kittens could be killed etc. Unless they are an ex driver in which case they’ll remember all the times they did this.

VOSA will likely take one look and smile as it’ll be obvious what you did unless it was a seriously long visit to an RDC and on other work while tipping.

Suspect you spent the day with the tacho screaming about lack of weekly rest. Even worse when its linked to the dashboard and thats distracting you.