Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon 4am-1800 (reduced rest) = REDUCED as shift over 13 hours
Tue 3am-1500 (regular)
Wed 6am-1900 (regular) = REDUCED as only 9 hours off between shifts
Thurs 4am-1800 (reduced) = REDUCED as shift over 13 hours
Fri 3am noon (regular)
Weekends off

3 REDUCED in that lot

As said you’ve had 3 reduced daily rest periods, but it is legal because you’re allowed to have 3 reduced daily rest periods between weekly rest periods.

Cheers

I thought the daily rest was within a 24 hour period. So how does it count between shifts? For example i had 9hrs rest between mon/tue… wed/thurs… and thurs/fri ■■

It was only tues/wed i had over 11 hrs rest between shifts

So mon and thurs are the only shifts i worked over 13 hrs hence why i thought i had only 2 reduced daily rests that week… lol

mark1284:
I thought the daily rest was within a 24 hour period. So how does it count between shifts? For example i had 9hrs rest between mon/tue… wed/thurs… and thurs/fri ■■

A daily rest period has to be completed within the period of 24 hours from the start of the shift.

If you do a shift of more than 13 hours you cannot fit a regular daily rest period into the 24 hour period so it has to be a reduced daily rest period, even if you have 11 hours rest only the rest that fits into the 24 hour period counts.

Therefore a shift of more than 13 hours will result in a reduced daily rest period because a rest period of less than 11 hours in the 24 hour period is a reduced daily rest period.

The daily rest is all about how much rest you have between shifts, but remember that any rest that falls outside of the period of 24 hours does not count.

Sent from my mobile.

On the day you started at 3am you worked for 12 hours so you may have gone over the working hours for that day. It will depend on whether there is a work force agreement in place to opt out of the night time duties

paty:
On the day you started at 3am you worked for 12 hours so you may have gone over the working hours for that day. It will depend on whether there is a work force agreement in place to opt out of the night time duties

03:00 to noon is 9 hours.

Sent from my mobile.