Alleged hit and run

I am looking for some advice!

This morning I got a call from the depot saying that there had been a complaint made about my driving on the 7th May, thats 12 days ago!

Allegedly I have made a right turn and the near side tail of my rear steer urban trailer has touched the shoulder of a pedestrian.

I was totally unaware of any incident on the day, all driving was as per normal with nothing that sticks out as an issue.

As far as I am aware no medical treatment was needed and the police were not called to the scene but I think may be involved now according to the depot. Apparently he has a witness.

Even if I had made contact with anyone I would not have been aware of it as the alleged contact was on my blindside so totally out of view.

Has anyone been in this position before and what happened?

I don’t want any points on my license or charges for something that as far as I know never happened and would have been impossible for me to witness or be aware of anyway.

Cheers

12 days to report an accident, seems a bit fishy to me.

Is he claiming to be injured?

Sent from my mobile.

The 12 day delay is due to the ineptness of the company I was driving for, apparently he reported it on the day but it got “lost” internally until today!

Don’t think he is claiming he was injured.