Reduced weekly rest advice

Needing a little advice… last week i started a new job and done 3x reduced overnight breaks of 9 hours. I took 24 hours off at the weekend. Does this mean i cant do any reduced overnight breaks this week until i have a 45 this weekend?

Thanks in advance

Keep_truckin:
Needing a little advice… last week i started a new job and done 3x reduced overnight breaks of 9 hours. I took 24 hours off at the weekend. Does this mean i cant do any reduced overnight breaks this week until i have a 45 this weekend?

Thanks in advance

Max 3 reduced daily rests between any 2 weekly rests

Keep_truckin:

Thanks in advance

You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods between 2 weekly rest periods, the reduced weekly rest period you had at the weekend reset the reduced daily rest periods you have available, so from when you restarted work after the reduced weekly rest period you can have 3 reduced daily rest periods before your next weekly rest period.

Thanks for the replys…so i can do another 3 this week?

Keep_truckin:
Thanks for the replys…so i can do another 3 this week?

Yes you can have another 3 reduced daily rest periods before your next weekly rest period.

Great cheers…