Can you be tried twice for same offence

Thanks dave for your support :wink: :laughing: , well it turns out you can’t be tried twice , spoke to the right person ( it’s taken nigh on 6 weeks ) and she said I will ring you back in 5 mins after explaining situation to her , good as her word she rang back in no time at all , in her words this has already been dealt with , you recieved a caution , ive notified dvsa there is no more action required and if you’ve not heard from them by end of week re- your lisense ring them .
So dvla should now be processing my lisense ( let’s hope they don’t find anything wrong with the medical side :unamused: :exclamation: :exclamation: )
Nb as for you can carry on driving with a what ever number form , well not according to the t/c office you can’t , I asked her this and she said as I’d been told before , you’re Hgv entitlement ceased on the 26/3/18 , until that is processed / renewed you cannot drive a Hgv ( maybe if it’s a medical issue you can , Ive no idea ) , but in my case until the lisense is renewed by dvsa I cant
Any way fingers crossed it’s sorted , ta