Anyone been before t/c then got this letter

after applying for a lisense renewal ( HGv entitlement ) apx 6 weeks ago and getting nowhere with answers as to why it was taking so long I received letter below , I can’t speak to anyone until I’m guessing tues, so I’m 99.9% sure it to do with DVSa court case of about a year ago £776 & the caution issued by t/c ( offence was apx 2 yrs ago ) so is there anyone on here who’s been before t/c ( or if not before them been issued with a punishment of a caution , if so what happened when it came for lisense renewal time , was it not renewed , eventually renewed , if so what was the time scale on lisense renewal , I’m struggling a bit with you’ve been allowed to drive for 2 yrs from offence but letter reads you now won’t be ( maybe way I’m reading it )
I’m obviously getting grief from employers over what’s happening as my HGv entitlement ran out on 26/3/18 and I’m on unpaid leave , but that can only carry on for so long ta
nb I’m only after answers from those who’ve actually gone through this process or have in some way a insight into the workings of this procedure , ta