Shift Spanning Start Of Fixed Week

If I started work Sunday at 1900 and finished 0600 Monday would it mean that the the first 5 hours are classed as Week One and the following 7 hours are classed as Week Two?

123smith:
If I started work Sunday at 1900 and finished 0600 Monday would it mean that the the first 5 hours are classed as Week One and the following 7 hours are classed as Week Two?

Driving time would be for week 1 in the first 5 hours - thats it

Thanks

Trying to get my head around this scenario…

Week 1 - Holiday

Week 2/3 - Working Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues and wanting to extend driving hours to 10 hours each day… legally okay to do so with day shifts (2 extended drives each side of the start and end of seperate fixed weeks) but can it be done if working all four shifts on nights?

Can’t decide whether it would be illegal to extend to 10 hours driving for the four days in question if driving before and after midnight on Sunday as the Sunday driving hours will be split into two seperate fixed weeks.

If working through sunday midnight then whichever side of that time the 9 hours is exceeded is the week it is in

ROG:
If working through sunday midnight then whichever side of that time the 9 hours is exceeded is the week it is in

Thanks Rog

…So in that case if I wanted to extended to +9 hours driving on 4 consecutive night shifts it would have to be Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon?

123smith:

ROG:

Thanks Rog

…So in that case if I wanted to extended to +9 hours driving on 4 consecutive night shifts it would have to be Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon?

Yes BUT make sure the 10th driving hour started after sunday midnight on the sunday night shift which happens in most cases of doing nights

Also remember that covers the 10 drives for 2 complete weeks

That answers everything I was wanting to know- Thanks again :smiley: