M6 Jct 16 To Jct 19 Speed Cameras,

I don’t know where to ask this Question But I am wondering as to when I drive through M6 Jct 16-19 Even though I keep my speed to 80km or 81 km to keep me bang on 50mph according to Satnav, But i see other lorries are passing me atleast 51 52 or 53mph, am I missing something a week ago I was buddying with 2 other drivers and they were going faster than 50 and I was trying to catch up with them. Can Someone in know please tell me if I can go 51 52 or not on that steady road, Thanks

50 plus 10% tolerance…go through on the limiter.makes no odds.

I go through it every night set at 83 and never had a problem. Over the course of the 20+ miles you will invariably be slowed down by cars that can’t/won’t use the near side lane which will bring your average down a fair bit.

I’m minded to agree with DD that you probably can just batter through it at 89 as I see plenty of others doing.

ive never had a prob at 56 even when ive had the trailer plate on… :wink:

89 no joke? I have seen some drivers doing more than 50 definitely let’s say for peace of mind sake is 51mph Alright to do? And thanks for the replies

crazyplay:
89 no joke? I have seen some drivers doing more than 50 definitely let’s say for peace of mind sake is 51mph Alright to do? And thanks for the replies

Yes 51 will cause you no aggro whatsoever as in reality your real speed will probably be around the 49 mark.

53/54 indicated i do every night.

SuperMultiBlue:
53/54 indicated i do every night.

52 / 53 every time but that’s because me prat nav says so :sunglasses: