Working 2 miles from vehicle, breaks?

Hello people just a quick question.
I’m working at least two miles from where I can park my wagon ( delivering and operating access equipment) and to change my tacho to break and have a break is taking near 1.5 hours, is there any way round this?
Can you manually enter a break after you’ve had it? Or am I just going to have to take two long walks to have my break all week?
I’m new to tachos as the cherry pickers I’ve always drove don’t need a drivers card inserting.
Cheers.

You cannot overwrite what’s been written to the driver card and VU, if you’re away from the vehicle all day I might be tempted to take the card out and do a manual entry when I return to the vehicle at the end of the day.

tachograph:
You cannot overwrite what’s been written to the driver card and VU, if you’re away from the vehicle all day I might be tempted to take the card out and do a manual entry when I return to the vehicle at the end of the day.

Just park take your card out then on return put the card in and do manual entries for what you’ve been doing . Don’t forget your WTD breaks

Thanks tachograph. the card out seems the way forward for me.
■■■■ I’d better read up on manual entries now.

And cheers nick2008 too, yeah its the wtd breaks I need to register I’m only doing an hour or two actual driving, the rest of my hours are operating.

Is this WTD exempt as it is only using vehicle to take and then use plant :question:

I’m afraid not rog, some days are just deliveries/collections, others are drive to site then operate.