Working time direcrive

Ok I don’t know what to ask and how to ask this question, well I have started working Nights Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday and Wednesday night’s, and have Thursday and Friday off every week,
Before starting my fulltime rosta I did Wednesday and Thursday 15 hour shifts and have Friday off as a weekly rest so a 3 15s and 2 13s again as a new week of my driving, I got a tachomaster in my computer which I download my card every now and than, on computer It says No driver hours infringment found from this card when I download my card but I have noticed on my Mobile when I click on past infringment it shows 21st Nov and 22nd November I have exceeded 24 hours limit, which I don’t seems to understand, as I take sufficient break for every shift, if anybody understands my question then kindly please shed some light on it. What is this all about and 1 other thing normally we get to see if we did any infringment by the end of the week but I have looked mine on Sunday night I can’t find my number there either so in theory I haven’t done any infringment but on my Mobile it says past infringment 21st and 22nd 24 hours exceeded limit thanks.

Sounds ok but we need start and finish times for let’s say all of the last 10 days or so.

When you log onto the Tachomaster website does it show the infringements shown on the mobile app ?

Hi yes my shifts were
Last week
Monday classroom induction
Tuesday classroom induction
18:30 - 08:50 Wednesday 15th
18:30 - 9:23 Thursday 16th
Friday off as my weekly rest 17th
18:30 - 9:00 Saturday 18th
18:30 - 09:10 Sunday 19th
18:30 - 9:00 Monday 20th
18:30 - 6:00 Tuesday 21st
18:30 - 06:50 Wednesday 22nd
Off thurs 23rd
Off fri 24rd
18:30 - 09:25 Saturday 25th
18:30 - 05:13 Sunday 26th
I have added 2 files from tacho master aswell.

It looks like the infringements are for exceeding the 10 working time limit for night workers, as you’re doing 13 and 15 hour shift I assume the company have an opt out agreement in place ?

There may be somewhere on Tachomaster that you can disable the night time working time rule.

The Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005 state that without an opt out agreement in place you can only do 10 hours working time in a period of 24 hours.

Though I’ve no idea why the images show the 24 hour periods starting at 00:11 and 03:44 :confused:

Thanks for the reply tachograph, that takes my worries away now.