Daily rest

I have driving assessment next week, it is only 7hrs after I finish work shift so when I put my card in for assessment drive will this cancel my daily rest ?

wolves:
I have driving assessment next week, it is only 7hrs after I finish work shift so when I put my card in for assessment drive will this cancel my daily rest ?

Yes, if you use your driver card after 7 hours rest the 7 hours rest will not count towards the daily rest period.

I would also look at the fact you would not have had sufficient rest, which would give you an infringement. For not taking enough break. The employer should no this. But ultimately your responsibility sadly.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tachograph:

wolves:

Yes, if you use your driver card after 7 hours rest the 7 hours rest will not count towards the daily rest period.

Does it make any difference if they are not going to pay me for attending and doing the driving assessment?

I try ring them up and ask them for it to be 2 hrs later[emoji17]

wolves:

tachograph:

wolves:

Does it make any difference if they are not going to pay me for attending and doing the driving assessment?

I try ring them up and ask them for it to be 2 hrs later[emoji17]

Being paid or not makes no difference to the EU regs because the assessment is still part of a commercial operation