Infringement on 11hour 15 min daily rest

As per title, i downloaded my card on fri night, i always double check for infringements etc,
On the download screen on the computor it said i had insufficient daily rest from thur night to fri morning

Parked up just before 10pm on thursday and put my card back in at 9am on the fri morning… just over 11 hours daily rest, but still flagging up as an infringement■■?

24 hr rule…?

Gordy81:
As per title, i downloaded my card on fri night, i always double check for infringements etc,
On the download screen on the computor it said i had insufficient daily rest from thur night to fri morning

Parked up just before 10pm on thursday and put my card back in at 9am on the fri morning… just over 11 hours daily rest, but still flagging up as an infringement■■?

What were the exact times you started and finished your shift on thursday :question:

Before the daily rest mentioned had you used up all your reduced daily rests (max 3) :question:

Parked upat 21:50 on the thursday, was still within my weekly working time etc, and put the card back in bang on 9am on the friday, still had 2 reduced daily rest periods also left.

How long were your shifts that week ■■?
If you exceed any shift of 13 hours that counts as a reduced rest so it won’t matter if you had 11 hrs off it’s still reduced

Gordy81:
Parked upat 21:50 on the thursday,

What time did the thursday shift start :question:

1.Mon- DGG-06:30-18:15
Overnight
2.tue-DGG-08:00-21:35
Overnight
3.wed-DGG-08:45-21:30
Overnight
4.thur-DGG-07:00-22:00
Overnight
5.fri-DGG-09:00-23:30

Here is my hours i sent my agency from last week

Gordy81:
1.Mon- DGG-06:30-18:15
Overnight
2.tue-DGG-08:00-21:35
Overnight
3.wed-DGG-08:45-21:30
Overnight
4.thur-DGG-07:00-22:00
Overnight
5.fri-DGG-09:00-23:30

Here is my hours i sent my agency from last week

I’ve no idea what DGG stands for, but unless you was multi-manning you’ve had 4 reduced daily rest periods.

Monday = Regular
Tuesday = Reduced
Wednesday = Reduced
Thursday = Reduced
Friday = Reduced

For single manned journeys the daily rest period has to be completed within 24 hours from the end of the last daily rest period, or 24 hours from the start of the shift if you prefer.

edit:
Although you had 11 or more hours rest on Tuesday and Thursday it was not within the 24 hour period, so they’re reduced daily rest periods.

That is what my thought was which was why I was so interested in the start and finish timings

Ahhh i see, i’m single manned tramping, DGG is the company my agency have me working for, i would be better just doing straight 13 hour working shifts rather than the three 15 hour shifts we are allowed to do, i take it with me doing just the 13 hours each day, that will obviously cancel out the reduced rests

Gordy81:
Ahhh i see, i’m single manned tramping, DGG is the company my agency have me working for, i would be better just doing straight 13 hour working shifts rather than the three 15 hour shifts we are allowed to do, i take it with me doing just the 13 hours each day, that will obviously cancel out the reduced rests

There are 2 ways to have a reduced daily rest period:

1. Do a shift of more than 13 hours from beginning to end of the shift (this means you cannot have an 11 hour rest period within the 24 hour period: 13+11=24).
  2. Have less than 11 hours rest between shifts.

If your shift is no more than 13 hours from beginning to end and you have at-least 11 hours rest before starting the next shift it will be a regular daily rest period.