Weekly rest question

Done a assessment drive Monday, card was in from 13.30-15.30 (at the latest). Started the next day (Tuesday) at 16.30. Can that period of 25 hours that past be used as my reduced weekly rest meaning I can work on through to Sunday? Or is a 24 hour rest (at least) needed?
Since I passed i’ve always worked Monday - Friday so its never entered my mind so and help would be appreciated!

24 hours can be used as a reduced weekly rest .
So just to clarify
Finished last week -had a full 45 rest
Card in for assessment drive then out for 24hrs .
No problem

Yeah i should if mentioned the assessment was off the back of a 45 hour rest. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clyde34:
Done a assessment drive Monday, card was in from 13.30-15.30 (at the latest). Started the next day (Tuesday) at 16.30. Can that period of 25 hours that past be used as my reduced weekly rest meaning I can work on through to Sunday? Or is a 24 hour rest (at least) needed?
Since I passed i’ve always worked Monday - Friday so its never entered my mind so and help would be appreciated!

25 HOURS OFF IS A REDUCED WEEKLY REST PERIOD and that resets the max 144 hours until the next weekly rest must be started = next weekly must start no later than monday 16.30

ROG:

Clyde34:

25 HOURS OFF IS A REDUCED WEEKLY REST PERIOD and that resets the max 144 hours until the next weekly rest must be started = next weekly must start no later than monday 16.30

Thank you! Really helpful and appreciated!