Whats The law on using ferry/train mode

Should you use it every time you board a ferry/train or only when you are splitting your rest period by driving on/off a ferry/train.

205:
Should you use it every time you board a ferry/train or only when you are splitting your rest period by driving on/off a ferry/train.

Ferry train mode is basically to show why you’re interrupting your daily rest period when travelling by ferry or train.

tachograph:

205:

Ferry train mode is basically to show why you’re interrupting your daily rest period when travelling by ferry or train.

so no need to use it if im not on a rest period?

205:

tachograph:

205:

so no need to use it if im not on a rest period?

That’s right, if you’re not booking a rest period on the ferry there’s no need to use the ferry/train option.

I mean you can if you want but there’s no need :wink:

ok thanks
i have used it before when on a daily rest period but last week i used it in normal shift time and it looked like a possible infringment if i had kept driving at 15:44

2017-08-11 21_24_14-GloboFleet CC Plus v2.10.1.png