Damage limitation

Had a phone call requesting all my court paper work ( copies ) , when I asked why he said it had been requested ( ex company ) , asked why and told damage limitation , tried too find out what he meant but just kept saying damage limitation , any ideas what he’s on about . Ta

Who’s after them ? If old company you worked for tell them to go forth !
Sounds like DVSA is heading there with a ton of bricks and fine tooth comb , so managers are bricking it and trying to cover their own behinds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell them they can have the papers when they pay your fine :wink:

I’m not sure why they would want the court papers, possibly for the reason given by blue estate, but whatever the reason it’s not going to be to help you in any way.

tachograph:
Tell them they can have the papers when they pay your fine :wink:

I’m not sure why they would want the court papers, but whatever the reason it’s not going to be to help you in any way.

That would be nice

blue estate:
Who’s after them ? If old company you worked for tell them to go forth !
Sounds like DVSA is heading there with a ton of bricks and fine tooth comb , so managers are bricking it and trying to cover their own behinds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m not sending them anything , as you say it must be about them as I’m passed the damage limitation stage , oh well let em get on with it

If this is the court case that you were facing regarding having pulled your card, then it’s a prosecution for you and an investigation of the Operator (company) according to DVSA’s sanctions policy. I’m assuming the Operator have been sent a letter requesting further information or scheduling a visit.

i thin you may find that the company is doing a buck passing exercise by obtaining more proof than they already have to show that as far as lgv driving goes,then you are a complete wazzock…which may make it an easier conversation with mr dvsa dude when they call. :unamused: