Confusing day today

wondering if i need to tag a break into my manual entry in the morning?

started work 0315
other work and 1 and a half hrs driving
0800-0830 break
0830-1415 other work and 1 and a half hrs driving
finish my shift

obviously not exceeded driving hrs or 6 hrs rule,but have i slipped up by not having another break?

carryfast-yeti:

started work 0315
0800-0830 break
finish my shift

obviously not exceeded driving hrs or 6 hrs rule,but have i slipped up by not having another break?

You say you haven’t exceeded the 6 hour rule so presumably the “1 and a half hrs driving” was done between 08:30 and 14:15 not after it.

Anyway, you need 45 minute break/breaks for working time over 9 hours so you need to add a 15 minute break, be sure to add a minute or two of other work after the break because WTD breaks cannot be at the immediate start or end of the shift.

tachograph:

carryfast-yeti:

started work 0315
0800-0830 break
finish my shift

You say you haven’t exceeded the 6 hour rule so presumably the “1 and a half hrs driving” was done between 08:30 and 14:15 not after it.

Anyway, you need 45 minute break/breaks for working time over 9 hours so you need to add a 15 minute break, be sure to add a minute or two of other work after the break because WTD breaks cannot be at the immediate start or end of the shift.

thanks tachograph :slight_smile: yes…the driving was before 1415.was fannying about for ages trying to sort out a defect on a new unit…and should have paid more attention to the time.i will add 5 mins to my time after putting in a 15 minute break…thanks again.