15 hour rule

Does the 15 hours include lead out time, debrief etc.

Ie. If you pull your card at say 1855 leaving you on 14.55 and your card gets downloaded in the office at 1915 are you in trouble?

You need to have an 11 hour daily rest period completed within within the period of 24 hours from the start of the shift, that leave you 13 hours spread-over from the start of the shift to the end of the shift (13+11=24).

The daily rest period may be reduced to 9 hours 3 times between weekly rest periods, the daily rest period must be completed within 24 hours from the start of the shift so this leaves you 15 hours from the start of the shift to the end of the shift (15+9=24).

I’ve no idea what “lead out time” is but if it exists after you start the shift it counts towards the 13/15 hour spread-over.

If you download your driver card yourself or you have to wait while it’s downloaded it’s working time and counts towards the 13/15 hour spread-over.

edit:

mrdj:
Ie. If you pull your card at say 1855 leaving you on 14.55 and your card gets downloaded in the office at 1915 are you in trouble?

If you have to wait for the card to be downloaded you will have gone over your 13/15 hour spread-over and will not be able to have the correct daily rest period within the period of 24 hours from the start of the shift, so you will get an infringement for insufficient daily rest.

If I get back on 14h55 there is no debrief,no downloading of cards I just give my keys and go home.