Аnother driver use my card

Hello. I started new job and today was surprise for me when the guy who training me just swap the cards when I was outside of the vehicle and just drove with my card few minutes before to tell me that. When he told me - I just was in shock! I told him - listen me … you can’t do that and not touch my card . He was surprised of my reaction and told me - you need to do that here (on this job) because all of us doing that everyday! What can I do? I just told him that I never will do that and I do not care about this job if I need to do that but I am still angry ! Can I call to DVLA? That’s not normal this card is my job and my money !

Get a new job asap!!!

You got yourself a dangerous employer there.

Yes I think there’s a phone number to the DVLA where you can tell them about such … companies. But I’m not sure about it. May be others on here can help.

Personaly:
I would tell DVLA after getting a new job. Because your colleagues and boses won’t love you for these actions. But I would give a ■■■■ about reporting such employers. Exactly these companies give all drivers a bad reputations with their actions.

I mean what does this cowboy driver think who he is. There’s a reason why every driver has a own card.
AND what would have happened if this a… of driver had a crash with your card in■■?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk