48hr average week

I have to average 48 hours over 17 weeks, I’m doing this fine but I have question.

If my tacho only stores data for 28 days and the vehicles unit only stores data for 90 days, how would anyone be able to tell if i’m not working 60 hours every week ?

The data downloaded and stored by your employer as required by law (can’t recall of the top of my head how long they keep it for but it’s long enough).

slapstick:
I have to average 48 hours over 17 weeks, I’m doing this fine but I have question.

If my tacho only stores data for 28 days and the vehicles unit only stores data for 90 days, how would anyone be able to tell if i’m not working 60 hours every week ?

A driver card holds a minimum of 28 days of data and should be downloaded no later than 28 days from the first time it’s used after the last download, in reality your driver card stores data until it’s over-written which is generally several months, many peoples card holds 10/11/12 months of data.

The VU holds a minimum of 365 days of data and should be downloaded no later than 90 days from the first time the vehicle is used after the last download.

edit: Just to add that the company have to keep all records for a minimum of 12 months, or a minimum of 24 months if the records are being used to track the workers working time for the WTD.